Vessels continue to be pushed further off the proforma schedule causing blank sailings, along with port congestion and the continuous increase of import volume within the past two years has affected operations in almost all areas of the country. Please find the latest updates below.
U.S. East Coast:
▪ NY/NJ – Vessel waiting time is up to 1 day.
▪ Import Dwell time at APM terminal is 2 days.
▪ Norfolk – vessel waiting time is 1- 2 days.
▪ Savannah – Vessel waiting time 2 days.
▪ Charleston – Vessel waiting time 2 days.
▪ Miami/Port Everglades – Vessel waiting time 2-4 days.
U.S. Gulf Coast:
▪ Houston – Vessel waiting time 1-2 days.
U.S. West Coast:
▪ Los Angeles/ Long Beach – Vessel waiting time up to 4 days.
▪ Seattle – Vessel waiting time 1 day.
▪ Oakland – Vessel waiting time 3-5 days.
▪ BNSF – Rail ramp is currently experiencing congestion in Chicago, Columbus, and Los Angeles. There are delays in picking-up and delivering containers at these locations.
▪ UP/LAX/LGB – Rail ramp is currently experiencing congestion in Los Angeles. There are delays in picking-up and delivering containers at this location.
There are continuous chassis shortages in Los Angeles/Long Beach, New York, Philadelphia, St. Louis, Columbus, Cleveland, Chicago, Memphis, Atlanta, Nashville, and Louisville.