Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Rate Quotation & Booking Terms
Freightlead LLC offers the rate quotes based on the information given by the client. Therefore, every rate quotation which is given by automated rate tool or by freight quote specialist will be subject to below mentioned terms.
- Freight should be paid in USA (payable to Freightlead LLC) if otherwise is not agreed on.
- Rate quote is on Port to Port basis (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- Ocean Freight rates are valid for 21 days (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- Air Freight rates are valid for 10 days (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- Inland (LTL/FTL/DRAYAGE) trucking rates are valid for 15 days (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- Rates are valid for NON-HAZARDOUS, NON-Oversize (In Gauge), NON-Overweight cargo.
- Quoted rates are not included “cargo insurance” therefore, before placing an order/booking please advise if you would like to purchase ‘cargo insurance’ for your shipment.
- Rates are valid for mentioned cargo dims/weight/pcs. If cargo details change, rates are subject to change.
- Rates are subject to carrier’s availability, GRI, rate adjustments, etc. valid at time of the shipment (VATOS).
- If not specifically original bill of lading is requested, a SEAWAYBILL will be issued for your shipment.
- If a vehicle/auto loading is required; original title & bill of sale must be delivered to US Customs for approval (pls contact us for details).
- Special equipment is subject to requirement and it’s subject to additional fee (such as lift gate).
- Destination import customs clearance procedures, customs duties/taxes, fees to be on customer/consignee’s responsibility & cost/account (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- Rate is subject to destination local charges. Destination CFS (Container Freight Station)/warehouse/port fees to be on consignee’s account (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- If pickup & delivery required; rate is valid for commercial pickup/delivery. Residential pickup/delivery is subject to availability and/or additional fee.
- The Shipper agrees to be responsible for all demurrage and per diem charges that may arise due to delay of shipment not attributable to FREIGHTLEAD LLC, and that FREIGHTELAD LLC has a lien against the cargo for such charges.
- The Shipper & Consignee are responsible for returning at their risk and expense the empty container(s) in sound condition with the interior brushed and clean and odor free.
- The Shipper also agrees that FREIGHTLEAD LLC has a contractual and maritime lien against cargo for non-payment or insufficient payment of freight and other charges, and that the lien extends to other or subsequent shipments of the Shipper, irrespective of whether they are carried under the same Bill of Lading.
- Full Containers: Securing and Stowing:(i) Loading, lashing, securing, blocking and bracing of cargo is to shipper’s account,(ii) carrier reserves the right to stow cargo in the best interest of the Vessel and in compliance with local, national and international rules, regulations and conventions,(iii) on deck shipments are at shipper’s risk.
- Container pickup or delivery free time is 1 hour; thereafter $100/per hour detention applies (unless otherwise is agreed/specified).
- LTL/LCL truck pickup/or/delivery free time is 1 hour; thereafter $100/per hour detention applies.
- Customer agrees to pay warehouse storage, handling, fulfillment and other shipping related fees to FREIGHTLEAD LLC before due that. In addition; by placing a warehouse service order, customer also agrees and approves that FREIGHTLEAD LLC has a lien right against cargo for non-payment or insufficient payment of freight/warehouse and other charges, and that the lien extends to other or subsequent shipments of the customer, irrespective of whether they are carried under the same BL/booking. By placing a warehouse service order, customer agrees that FREIGHTLEAD LLC has right to discard, donate, remove or sell the products due to non-payment or insufficient payment.